Friday, January 19, 2007

Welcome To My Blog!

WooHoo!! I'm so excited to unveil my new website and blog!

Welcome!

So, you might be wondering, "What is a blog and why am I here?"

Well, it's kind of like a diary.
If you check in periodically, you'll get the latest news and
the opportunity to see what I'm working on.
I'll be sharing some older work to start, then, as the year
progresses, you'll see sneak peeks of all the cool people and places I'm shooting. You'll definitely see some personal work too and probably be able to get a good idea of what I'm all about.

My goal is to post at least weekly, but I can't make any promises,
I am a busy woman, ya know?
SuperMom, wife, photographer...eat your heart out Martha!

So, without further ado...

Welcome & Enjoy!
Melisa

Friends call me Missy, but if you don't like my work you can call me Melisa. :) (hee)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Missy--you rock and your new website is amazing!!! I surfed through the entire thing looking for more!! Can't wait to see sneak peeks of your new work! Tam

Anonymous said...

Love the new page....Thanks again for doing such a wonderful job with our wedding. John Bickmann

Anonymous said...

Missy...you are one talented gal!! I envy your eye. ;-) Ray says Will is developing a pretty good one himself. It's no wonder...he has the perfect teacher!! One day we'll get Cameron out there for a shoot. There's no doubt you'll capture the beauty of his beutifual blue eyes and budding personality to a tee.

Love the new website! =)

Mandy Palmer