Monday, June 18, 2007

High School Seniors

I've been getting some inquiries for high school seniors and I would love to do more.

As you know, my style is a little more lifestyle based and dramatic...so here's a slideshow of 4 sassy senior girls that I had such a great time with.

Thank you Erin, Amanda, Margo and Courtney for being such an inspiration and being so brave with my ideas.



Senior Sessions are $500 w/ a $250 credit toward prints and product for a Traverse City location. Prints start at $20.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Are you kidding me! These are really beautiful...charge more!!!

You got a great deal girls! ;)

Nice job Melisa!

Tina

Mike said...

Melisa, great senior shots and slideshow! You got some beautiful colors and gorgeous B+W's there! I thought the song was so appropriate!