Wednesday, June 06, 2007

We Are Family!

Yes, I'm totally a child of the 80's...anywho...

Hey, it's that time of year again! Woohoo! Summer is here!
I'm getting tons of requests for family sessions,
so I thought I'd take a little time to share some info and a little bit about my style.

Here is a slideshow that best describes my laid back style and the fun that can be had.
This is from one of my favorite 2006 sessions at one of my favorite summer rentals to work at, Roby's Retreat in Omena, MI. Why is it a favorite? The light was great, the location ideal and this large family looks terrif all dressed to put focus on the face and not the clothes.
Not to mention, they were a total blast and I want to have fun.



I do beach sessions one hour before sunset Monday through Friday.

Sessions start at
$500 w/ a $250 credit
Retouched art prints start at $20.
Albums & all sorts of other goodies also available.

No comments: