Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We're Gonna Miss You, Leigh!

Sweet Leigh left for a new life in Oregon today. I'm trying to be only a little sad about it, because this is an exciting time for her and I just want her to be happy. Leigh is one amazing lady and anyone that meets her, loves her. Gosh, you probably know her too, she's the Goddess that has been tending bar at the Top of the Park Place for the last like 8 years.

So, here's a little slideshow of some pics I took at her going away party this past Sunday night. We cocktailed and sang it up. On piano, Tom Kaufman. On guitar, Mitchell McKolay, a future star for sure. It was a bittersweet moment in time.

Oh, and I LOVE Carrot Cake Martinis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy, I just saw your shots on Aaron's website, way to save the day! Quite literally! And your son is beautiful, looks just like you!!

Natalie Byrne

Tracy Grant said...

Carrot cake martini? Have to try that.
That song goes perfectly with the photos. :>)